SHREWSBURY, Massachusetts – Matthew John Whittall Masonic Lodge, 353 Boston Turnpike, is proud to announce their annual Christmas tree sale to benefit local charitable organizations.
This year they will again selling Fancy #1 Trees direct from Nova Scotia, 5’ to 12’ Trees, $20 & Up. The sale is starting the weekend after Thanksgiving and continuing every weekend until Christmas or while supplies last. Sales are scheduled on Saturdays from 9am to 6pm and Sundays from 10am to 6pm. See http://mjwlmasons.org/ for updated information about the event.
All proceeds from the tree sales directly support local charities, including:
• Coats for Kids for the Shrewsbury school system
• Red Cross Blood Drive Organizer/Sponsor
• Toys for Tots
• Worcester County Food Bank
• Easter Seals
• American Diabetes Association
• Boy Scouts of America
• American Heart Association “Heart Walk”
• Shriner’s Hospital for Children
• Masonic Youth Child Identification Program (MYCHIP)
• Masonic Learning Centers for the Dyslexic
• Knights Templar Eye Foundation