Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Join SYFS celebrate “Thirty Years of Community Caring”. Help honor Bob Jacques (2013 Harry S. Cutting, Jr. Award recipient) and the Outstanding Youth of Shrewsbury Award recipients. To register, contact SYFS at www.syfs-ma.org. SYFS is especially pleased to welcome back as Presenting Sponsors Wheelabrator Technologies Inc. and Paul Mitchell-Hair Lines; Gold Sponsors – Fallon Community Health Plan, Wagner Motors, Webster Five Cents Savings Bank Foundation and Outstanding Youth Awards Sponsor – Central One Federal Credit Union. Last, Sachs Jewelers – Dazzling Diamond Drawing Sponsor.
Pepper’s Fine Catering will present delicious offerings at Shrewsbury’s premiere social event while Shrewsbury High School Jazz Combo will set the tone. Hank Stolz from WCRN 830 will once again masterfully Emcee the event. A three tier dazzling diamond journey pendant will be raffled off courtesy of Sachs Jewelers. Here is a sample of silent and live auction items that will be available:
• Two Premium Tickets to see P!nk – March 28 at TD Garden
• Two Premium Tickets to the Bruins vs. Montreal Game – March 3
• Two Club Seats to a Pre-Season Patriots Game
• Four Club Seats to an In-Season Patriots Game (on the 40 yard line!)
• Celtics Team-Signed Ball
• Catered Dinner by Pepper’s Fine Catering
• Golf for Three at Worcester Country Club
• Golf for Four at Mount Pleasant Country Club
• Dinner for Eight at Jim & Hannah Kane’s Home
• Sushi and Sailing for Four on Boston Harbor With The Dalkes
• J. Briggs & Co. Pearl and 18k Gold Earrings
• BMW Mountain Bike
• $800 off a Lilliput After-School Preschool Program
• One Week of Summer Camp at SHARC
• Plus, decadent pamper packages, fun family outings,fabulous gift baskets, jewelry, and much more!
. Chair for the event is Shrewsbury resident Michael Gregory. Anyone interested in sponsorship or volunteer opportunities for the Gala can contact SYFS at (508) 845-6932 or visit www.syfs-ma.org. Tickets are $85 (tax deductible) and can be purchased on-line, over the phone with a credit card, or in person at SYFS, 240 Maple Avenue, Shrewsbury with cash, check, or credit card. Space is limited.