Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
SHREWSBURY, Massachusetts – Summer is in full swing but, Fall will be here before you know it!! This year’s Spirit of Shrewsbury Fall Festival will be held September 26-28, 2014 at Oak Middle School. We would like to acknowledge our corporate partners, Central One Federal Credit Union, Dunkin Donuts, Avidia Bank, Gymnastics Learning Center and Webster Five. Returning favorites include our Town Expo, Craft Fair and Parade.
Do you know of someone who would make an outstanding Grand Marshal? Deadline to nominate will be at the end of July. Visit our website for nomination form. Get involved! You can help make one of the biggest events in Massachusetts even better by giving your time to make the weekend’s events happen. What better way to give back to your community than volunteering! No experience is needed. Training is provided. For more information, go to www.spiritofshrewsbury.org. or connect with Volunteer Coordinator, Suzi Lewis at email@example.com.
To volunteer, obtain applications or register:
• Craft Fair: Shilpa Deochakke, 978-937-9522, firstname.lastname@example.org
(Unique, handmade items) Inside school – $50 single booth; $90 for a double space
Outside school – $45 single booth; $85 for a double space, special rate if Shrewsbury resident, Deadline September 15th
• Town Expo: Sabina Terrades, 508-845-5032, email@example.com
(non-profits, commercial, and home-based businesses), Non-profits, free; Business ($125) Non-Refundable Registration Fee Required)
• Parade (registration): Sue Falzoi, 508-845-6977, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Banners/Sponsorships: Melissa Montana, 774-641-6362, email@example.com
Full sponsorship $1200, deadline August 1st; pole banners: $400 business, $250 non-profit/family/memorial, deadline August 15th
• Grand Marshal Nominations: Maria Smith, 508-842-4436 firstname.lastname@example.org, Deadline is July 31st.